You’re a media thinker and doer. You thrive in the never-know-what-changes-are-coming-today digital world, and have an insatiable curiosity to learn and stay on top of the latest trends and tools. You’re also a skilled plate-spinner, able to work with multiple clients and objectives with various budget ranges and competing priorities. Sound like your kind of gig? Send along a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
- • Create digital media project plans and schedules
- • Plan, place, optimize and report on client digital campaigns
- • Traffic digital media creative assets
- • Collaborate with internal teams on estimates, campaign schedules, budgets and other project requirements
- • Engage with and manage digital media vendor relationships
- • 2-3 years’ experience
- • Experience working across all digital channels and managing a range of digital media partners (e.g. Google, Facebook, Programmatic Ad Networks)
- • High-level of expertise with Google Ad Words and Analytics, social media, campaign optimization and reporting, KPIs and metrics
- • Strong understanding of digital technologies and media tactics and trends
- • Experience integrating digital media with traditional media
- • Ability to communicate complex, technical information in a compelling, understandable way
- • Detail-minded with exceptional organization skills
- • Solid writing, communications and interpersonal skills
- • Agency and/or media services experience
HMC is committed to providing an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. As an Equal Opportunity Employer; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law. Yankees fans, you’re on your own.