HMC in Richmond, Vermont
We’d like to let you in on a little secret. There is a place in the foothills of the Green Mountains where you can do sophisticated, collaborative, creative work that rivals the output of big-city agencies. Honestly. And it’s a place that doesn’t just pay lip service to a healthy work-life balance, it actually provides options for flexible schedules and avenues to grow along with your professional interests. And just between us, they offer competitive salary and a generous benefits package.
Still, if you get a thrill from choking traffic and long commutes, have an aversion to fresh air and world-class outdoor sports, and can’t imagine living somewhere that outlawed billboards, we might politely suggest that there are better agencies out there for you.
If instead, you’re a Vermonter or aspiring Vermonter looking to challenge yourself in a high energy environment and want to be part of a tight-knit team of smart and funny, talented and hard-working professionals, we would be pleased to hear from you.
Send along a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
Digital Media Director
You don’t just “do” digital media, you thrive on it—the strategy, the creative output, the analysis, the relentless pace at which everything changes. All. The. Time. But your experience goes beyond building and implementing campaigns; you provide strategic direction and oversight of all digital components as part of broader marketing plans. At the same time, you are as comfortable being a leader and mentor as you are a team player and master collaborator (but can work independently just fine, too). You approach challenges with a roll-up-your-sleeves, heck-yeah, can-do attitude.
- • Experience implementing every step of the media process from strategy and planning to creative review, implementation and reporting.
- • Experience working across all digital channels and managing a range of digital media partners (e.g. Google, Facebook, Programmatic Ad Networks)
- • Management experience, including team management and direct employee supervision
- • High-level of expertise with Google AdWords and Analytics, social media, campaign optimization and reporting, KPIs and metrics
- • Agency experience and/or media services experience
- • Experience working with multiple clients and objectives, with various budget ranges, and competing priorities
- • Deep digital media knowledge and an insatiable curiosity to learn and stay on top of the latest trends and tools
- • Solid writing, communications and interpersonal skills
- • Experience presenting media strategies to clients
- • Ability to communicate complex, technical information in a compelling, understandable way
- • Experience integrating digital media with traditional media
- • Ability to be a bridge between strategy and creative messaging
- • Unshakable commitment to program accountability through analytics and reporting
- • Experience managing large budgets ($500K+)
HMC is committed to providing an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. As an Equal Opportunity Employer; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law. Yankees fans, you’re on your own.