A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE THAT MATTERS
Creating Work That Matters is what we at HMC have been doing for more than 20 years. Our team has brought their experience from all over the globe and landed here in Vermont to do this. And being here, in a very different kind of place, we feel that we can approach our work with a very different perspective.
That’s why Work That Matters fuels us every day. Because we work with clients who care. Because we love what we do. And because at HMC, we are in the business of making our clients matter.
This fall, gain real-world agency experience with real-life projects as an intern on our marketing team. You’ll learn firsthand what it takes to bring a wisp of an idea and grow it into a full-fledged campaign. You’ll have the chance to work with all agency teams, including creative, marketing, and media, and be guided by a crew that is jam packed with passion and experience.
Our clients and projects vary widely, but here are some examples of projects/tasks you can expect:
- Campaign planning, strategy & research
- Creative brief & project schedule development
- Project kickoffs, internal reviews & client presentations
- Social media content development, management & monitoring
- Researching the latest trends in digital marketing
- Assisting with ad hoc requests
What we’re looking for an intern:
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Eagerness to learn new marketing trends
- Not afraid to ask questions and share ideas
- Enthusiastic, can-do attitude
Does this sound like you? If so, drop us an email to see if it could be the right fit.
Note: This will be a remote position with the possibility of in-person meetings should conditions allow. This is a for-credit, unpaid internship.
HMC is committed to providing an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. As an Equal Opportunity Employer; we do not discriminate based on race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.
Please send your cover letter and CV/Résumé to email@example.com. Application deadline is 9/15.